Friday, October 31, 2008

Diwali - My Bad Experience

Finally after the long two weeks, i got my leave for a week with diwali. Came to coimbatore.. pretty bad experience getting the bus. actually the bus timings is 10:00 pm but the bus persons called and told me that it will start by 8:00 itself... Heavy rains in and around chennai... Called mostly all the call taxi and auto.. nobody came... Finally i got an auto to nearest train station... told my very heavy luggage and walked.. Train came... and it was a heavy rush there... Finally i made into the train.. Got down at guindy and asked lot of autos to go to nearest place .. the bus stand... A bad experice of rain... all worries went after i get into the ABT bus... Reached coimbatore... Enjoyed the Great Diwali ... And now enjoying my holidays :) ... Hmmm My bad experiece of rain in chennai got disappered in these enjoyment.... Hmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

அது ஒன்னும் இல்லீங்க .... நீங்க இப்பதானே அமெரிக்காவுல இருந்து வந்தீங்க ... அதான்,.